Legal Acknowledgment and Data protection
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
We only collect the information that you actively provide us with. This is generally information provided when you request a quote or purchase a product from us. Information we hold about you may be used for the following purposes:
- to enable us to identify you when you contact us or we contact you;
- to enable us to identify products or services for which you may be eligible;
- to consider any applications for products or services you may make;
- to help administer and contact you about improved administration of any products and services we have provided previously, now or in the future;
- to assist in making decisions on any claim you may make;
- to carry out market analysis and customer profiling and create statistical and testing information;
- to help to prevent and detect fraud or loss;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and exercise and defend our legal rights;
- to contact you in any way about products offered by us, other companies in the GRUPO OCASO and carefully selected third parties.
By using this website, you are informing about the collection and use of any personal information sent to OCASO UK BRANCH, provided it is used as set out in this Policy.
You have the right, subject to exceptions, to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. If you wish to exercise either of these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes.
WILL OCASO UK BRANCH DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS TO THIRD PARTIES?
Your information will only be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
- you have given your consent; or
- disclosure is to another member of the OCASO group of companies; or
- disclosure is required by law or regulation (for example, disclosure to a regulatory or other governmental authority) or in order to exercise or defend our legal rights; or
- disclosure is necessary for the performance of your agreement with us; or
- the relevant third party provides services to you in connection with our agreement with you; or
- the relevant third party has access to your personal data in the course of providing services (for example, website hosting services) to us; or
DEALING WITH OTHERS
In some exceptional circumstances we may deal with people who contact us on your behalf, such as family members. If you would prefer us to deal only with you, please let us know.
DOES OCASO UK BRANCH KEEP WEB LOGS?
OCASO UK BRANCH maintains web logs in order to evaluate the popularity of its pages and sites. These will not reveal any details about you or impact on your privacy in any way
HOW CAN YOU PREVENT FURTHER CONTACT?
If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive information about other products and services offered by us, companies in our group and carefully selected third parties, please let us know. You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
1.2. LEGAL NOTICE.
Please read the following information carefully before using our website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you must stop using this website immediately.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We reserve the right to make any changes to these Terms at any time. Please check this page regularly for any changes.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers. Please read our policy in relation to privacy and how we use any data you supply us.
ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
Messages sent over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they can be intercepted, lost or corrupted. We are therefore not responsible for the accuracy of the messages sent by email over the internet - whether from us to you or from you to us.
Due to the nature of the internet and the fact that your access to our website involves features outside our control, we are not responsible for any technical problems you may experience with our website. If you do experience technical problems, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless we have clearly stated otherwise, all intellectual property rights are our property. These include (but are not limited to) copyright in the graphic images, buttons, layout, and text contained in our website. You may not copy or distribute our website, except for your own personal use, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. OCASO UK BRANCH is a trade mark (registered or otherwise) which belongs to companies within the GRUPO OCASO in Spain. You may not use such trade mark without our prior written consent.
You may not create a hyperlink to this website without our prior written consent.
Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to ensure the information contained within these pages is accurate we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on or provided in connection with our website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with our website. You are responsible for the security of any data which you transfer to or from our website.
We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by your use of our website or the information contained on our website.
These Terms are subject to English law. If any dispute arises connected with you using our website, it will be dealt with by the English courts.
Last updated on 18 September 2009